Wasabi paste, 43g
- S&B FOODS
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per kg:
- 18.37 EUR
- Units per package:
- 10 pcs
- Best before date:
0.79 EUR Old price: 1.69 EUR
To make the mild taste of Japanese food a little spicier, wasabi has been used as a garnish for more than a thousand years. Wasabi root grows in the wild – in clean, well-watered places. Today the demand for wasabi is growing; therefore, the green plant is cultivated in wasabi farms where it is provided with perfect growing conditions – a clean, running water supply. Wasabi root is used as flavouring. It has a spicy taste and a unique, strong, yet spicy and fresh smell. Wasabi instantly creates a burning sensation in the taste buds, which is supplemented with the wasabi aroma. Wasabi paste is a perfect garnish for sushi and sashimi. Add a little wasabi paste to Kikkoman Japanese soy sauce and mix well – this is a spicy sauce for enjoying sushi and sashimi. Add a little wasabi to mayonnaise to get a tasty snack sauce or salad dressing.
|Typical values per:||100 g|
|Energy||1129 kJ / 272 kcal|
|- of which saturated fat||2.7 g|
|- of which sugars||3.6 g|
Mārrutki (31,7%), mitrumuzturētājs E420, rīsu kliju eļļa, sāls, dekstrīns, vasabi (4,5%), kartupeļu ciete, ūdens, aromatizētājs, kurkuma, biezinātājs E415, skābe E330, krāsviela E133. Mārrutku un vasabi izcelsmes valsts nav Japāna.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- Quantity of goods with special prices is limited.
- A Supplier: