Sushi & Sashimi soy sauce, 250ml
- Soy sauces
- Country of origin:
- 0.25 l
- Price per l:
- 13.52 EUR
- Units per package:
- 6 pcs
- Best before date:
3.38 EUR Old price: 3.76 EUR
Sushi is all the rage. It can be eaten as a snack, as a special lunch at meetings or as an entire meal. These little sushi rolls are popular in countries around the globe. Are you a fish and seafood fan? Then don’t forget to use our sushi & sashimi soy sauce next time you make it. This special sauce is slightly milder than the original Kikkoman naturally brewed soy sauce, this soy sauce is softer, with a better balance of sweetness and sourness saltinessand, it perfectly compliments dishes that include raw fish. It is often consumed in conjunction with wasabi due to its mild and salty flavour and our sushi & sashimi soy sauce enhances the flavour of any salad.
|Typical values per:||100 ml|
|Energy||349 kJ / 82 kcal|
|- of which saturated fat||0.0 g|
|- of which sugars||7.1 g|
Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt) (76%), Water, Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Yeast Extract.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- Quantity of goods with special prices is limited.
- A Supplier: