Naturally brewed soy sauce, 43% less salt, 150ml DISP
- Soy sauces
- Country of origin:
- 0.15 l
- Price per l:
- 18.33 EUR
- Units per package:
- 6 pcs
- Best before date:
2.75 EUR Old price: 3.06 EUR
Exclusive sauce made from naturally fermented Kikkoman soy sauce. The reduction of the salt content is ensured in a special fermentation process helping to save the unique taste and aroma of the soy sauce. Compared to the original Kikkoman soy sauce, the taste of this sauce is the same but the salt content is 43% less. It is used in the same way as the original Kikkoman soy sauce. The naturally fermented Kikkoman soy sauce comes in a beautiful and elegant bottle. The soy sauce bottle, created by the Japanese designer Kenji Ekuan, will be an excellent interior accessory for your restaurant tables. The bottle is specially made so that it is easy to pour the soy sauce into the soy sauce bowl and it provides aesthetic value to the bottle. Furthermore, this 150 ml bottle may be washed in a dishwasher and is easy to refill with Kikkoman soy sauce from a 1 L PET package. It is recommended for consumers who use a limited amount of salt in their diet.
|Typical values per:||100 ml|
|Energy||450 kJ / 107 kcal|
|- of which saturated fat||0.0 g|
|- of which sugars||3.9 g|
Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt(8.1%), Spirit vinegar, Alcohol, Sugar.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- Quantity of goods with special prices is limited.
- A Supplier: