Naturally brewed soy sauce, 400pcs.x10ml, 4L
- Soy sauces
- Country of origin:
- 4 l
- Price per l:
- 10.29 EUR
- Units per package:
- Best before date:
41.17 EUR Old price: 45.74 EUR
A convenient package for restaurants and shops selling ready sushi packages for taking away. Soy sauce is not a spice for dishes of Asian countries only; it may be used in dishes of all countries of the world. The secret of its success is in the natural, traditional recipe. Kikkoman soy sauce has an ancient history. It is made by fermenting soybeans with wheat by adding salt. Its rich aroma and taste are saturated by more than 300 aromas which form over a 6 month long fermentation process. When cooking a meal these ingredients combine with the rest of the dish’s ingredients and considerably improve its general taste. Traditionally, soy sauce is used as a universal table sauce, in pickling, stir fry dishes, or as a dressing to any dish by substituting salt.
|Typical values per:||100 ml|
|Energy||325 kJ / 77 kcal|
|- of which saturated fat||0.0 g|
|- of which sugars||0.6 g|
Water, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, Salt.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- Quantity of goods with special prices is limited.
- A Supplier: