Naturally brewed gluten free soy sauce Tamari, 1L
- Soy sauces
- Country of origin:
- 1 l
- Price per l:
- 6.64 EUR
- Units per package:
- 6 pcs
- Best before date:
6.64 EUR Old price: 7.38 EUR
Tamari - naturally brewed Gluten Free Soy Sauce, free from using wheat as an ingredient. Soy Sauce is renowned in Japan as a seasoning agent, and has been used as such for centuries. Like fine wine, Gluten Free Soy Sauce is naturally brawed and fermented. This reddish-brown aromatic seasoning can be used as a table-top condiment as well as cooking ingredient. It’s ‘fine’ flavour allows it to be easily incorporated into all cuisines, whether Oriental or European. Like Kikkoman classic sauces, the gluten-free version undergoes an entirely natural fermentation process and it is no less versatile and delicious than the original. The naturally brewed Tamari gluten-free soy sauce can be used in any recipe as a substitute for our naturally brewed soy sauce. Because everyone loves its flavour, even people without coeliac disease, there’s no need to use two different sauces when you cook.
|Typical values per:||100 m|
|Energy||240 kJ / 57 kcal|
|- of which saturated fat||0.0 g|
|- of which sugars||0.0 g|
Water, SOYBEANS, Salt, Spirit vinegar.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- Quantity of goods with special prices is limited.
- A Supplier: