Balsamic vinegar "Quarto Centenario" 4 gold medals , 250ml
- GIUSEPPE GIUSTI
- Balsamic vinegars & creams
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per l:
- 118.72 EUR
- Units per package:
- 6 pcs
Intense and structured. Born for the celebration of the 400 years of the Giusti family production, the “Quarto Centenario” is a condiment of extreme fullness, deeply aromatic, with scents of ripe fruits, accompanied by notes of tobacco, roasted coffee and hints of wood, thanks to its long ageing. Ageing: In series of antique small casks, dating back to the 1800‘s. Extracted once a year in a limited quantity Serving Suggestions: caprese, sauces and slow cooked stews, matured cheeses and pasta, fruit salad and desserts Ageing 15 years.
Wine Vinegar, Cooked Must.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- A Supplier: