Balsamic vinegar "Premio", 500ml
- GIUSEPPE GIUSTI
- Balsamic vinegars & creams
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per l:
- 12.88 EUR
- Units per package:
- 12 pcs
A complex yet simple vinegar, in which the ingredients are carefully mixed, blending together to create a nice balance of sweet and sour. The fruity notes from the ripe grape and the spicy aroma from the oak, express intensity and persistence to the nose and palate. Ageing: In large vats and oak barrels with the addition of aged balsamic vinegar extracted from centuries old barrels. Serving suggestions: Baked or grilled vegetables, bruschetta, chicken cacciatora, meat skewers, stews and braised meats. Ageing 6 years.
Wine Vinegar, Cooked Must.
- Product may differ from the picture.
- Delivered product may be in a different packaging, colour and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the information on the product packaging, as the ingredients may vary.
- We recommend always reading the information on the product packaging.
- A Supplier: