Balsamic vinegar “Champagnotta” 3 gold medals, 250ml
- GIUSEPPE GIUSTI
- Balsamic vinegars & creams
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per l:
- 71.72 EUR
- Units per package:
- 12 pcs
Dedicated to the ancestor who created the recipe, born from sweet, dried grapes. Aromas and flavors of plum jam and red fruits intertwine with a hint of honey and vanilla, for a great density and sweetness which makes it so loved. Ageing: In barrels with the addition of aged balsamic vinegar extracted from a series of centuries old casks. Serving suggestions: Fresh pasta such as ravioli, selected cuts of beef, soft cheese, fresh fruit and dessert, for meditation. Ageing 12 years. Protected designation of origin. “Certified and supervised by an institution authorised by the Italian Ministry of Agriculture”.
Wine vinegar, cooked grape must. 6% acidity. Allergens: contains SULPHITES.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- A Supplier: