Balsamic vinegar “Champagnotta” 3 gold medals, 250ml
- GIUSEPPE GIUSTI
- Balsamic vinegars & creams
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per l:
- 62.36 EUR
- Units per package:
- 12 pcs
Dedicated to the ancestor who created the recipe, born from sweet, dried grapes. Aromas and flavors of plum jam and red fruits intertwine with a hint of honey and vanilla, for a great density and sweetness which makes it so loved. Ageing: In barrels with the addition of aged balsamic vinegar extracted from a series of centuries old casks. Serving suggestions: Fresh pasta such as ravioli, selected cuts of beef, soft cheese, fresh fruit and dessert, for meditation. Ageing 12 years.
Wine Vinegar, Cooked Must.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- A Supplier: