Balsamic vinegar “Champagnotta” 1 silver medal, 250ml
- GIUSEPPE GIUSTI
- Balsamic vinegars & creams
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per l:
- 26.92 EUR
- Units per package:
- 12 pcs
The “1 Medal” is a balsamic of great taste and persistence of perfumes. The warm and fruity notes of the cooked must are well blended with a well-rounded balsamic intensity. Ageing: In French oak barrels from the 1900s with the addition of aged balsamic vinegar extracted from centuries old casks. Serving suggestions: Raw vegetables dipped into an oil and vinegar mix, ratatouille, creative salads. Sauces for light roasts and game. Red meat stews and casseroles. Ageing 6 years.
Wine Vinegar, Cooked Must.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- A Supplier: