Balsamic vinegar "Banda Rossa" 5 gold medals, 250ml
- GIUSEPPE GIUSTI
- Balsamic vinegars & creams
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per l:
- 211.40 EUR
- Units per package:
- 6 pcs
Ancient flavours. The ultimate pride and expression of the art of Giusti vinegars, the “Banda Rossa” was the personal gift from Uncle Giuseppe to family members. Of great body and concentration, it is distinguished by its extraordinary complexity and rich bouquet of aromas. Notes of plum, black cherries and sweet spices, infused with the fragrances of ancient woods in which it was left to age, persisting long after a taste. Ageing: In series of antique small casks, dating back to the 1700’s. Extracted in a limited quantity, once a year. Serving Suggestions: fresh pasta, risotto, lightly grilled meats, matured cheese and Italian gelato Ageing 20 years.
Wine Vinegar, Cooked Must.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- A Supplier: