Teriyaki marinade & sauce, 250ml
- Japanese sauces & pastes
- Country of origin:
- 0.25 l
- Price per l:
- 12.28 EUR
- Units per package:
- 6 pcs
- Best before date:
3.07 EUR Old price: 3.41 EUR
This marinade is made according to an authentic Japanese recipe, from naturally fermented Kikkoman soy sauce, wine and specially selected spices. It is an ideal marinade or ingredient of a marinade for all types of meat, fish and vegetables which are grilled, baked in the oven or fried in a frying pan. Probably most popular as a barbecue marinade, it’s also a great way to jazz up fried foods. Teriyaki marinade & sauce has a distinctive, full-bodied flavour because it is manufactured on the basis of our classic soy sauce from the four pure ingredients of soy beans, wheat, water and salt. Simply marinate your barbecue offerings for 30 minutes (or up to two days if you like) and you're ready to cook. The longer you marinate the food, the more intensive the flavour is and the more tender the results are.
|Typical values per:||100 ml|
|Energy||410 kJ / 97 kcal|
|- of which saturated fat||0.0 g|
|- of which sugars||12 g|
SOY sauce(Water, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, Salt), Wine(contains SULPHUR DIOXIDE), Sugar, Water, Spirit vinegar, Salt, Spice extracts, Onion powder, Garlic powder.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- Quantity of goods with special prices is limited.
- A Supplier: