Teriyaki glaze, 975ml
- Japanese sauces & pastes
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per l:
- 8.30 EUR
- Units per package:
- 6 pcs
- Best before date:
8.09 EUR Old price: 9.95 EUR
Teriyaki is a cooking technique used in Japanese cuisine which has mild sweet savoury based on soy sauce. Kikkoman Teriyaki glaze has fine viscosity which can be mixed well with ingredients, blended of Kikkoman naturally brewed soy sauce, wine, and various spices. Ideal menu: Teriyaki Chicken by just stir-fry, ideal for fish, seafood, and vegetables, Teriyaki burger by stir-frying meat patty.
|Typical values per:||100 ml|
|Energy||891 kJ / 209 kcal|
|- of which saturated fat||0.0 g|
|- of which sugars||41 g|
Sugar, Water, Wine (contains SULPHUR DIOXIDE), SOY sauce (Water, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, Salt), Salt, Caramelized sugar syrup, Modified starch, Concentrated apple juice, Spirit vinegar, Ginger powder, Thickener: Xanthan gum.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- Quantity of goods with special prices is limited.
- A Supplier: