Seasoning Mix for Rice Furikake Perilla, 60g
- MISC PRODUCTS
- Ground spices & sices blends
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per kg:
- 31.50 EUR
- Units per package:
- 10 pcs
- Best before date:
1.89 EUR Old price: 2.18 EUR
The name for this Japanese condiment comes from Japanese "furi kakeru", which literally stands for “to sprinkle over.” It can be used on cooked rice, vegetables and fish, as well as put in onigiri, Japanese rice balls typically wrapped in nori. Store at room temperature. After opening, store at room temperature, in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
|Typical values per:||100 g|
|Energy||816 kJ / 195 Kcal|
|- of which saturated fat||0.3 g|
|- of which sugars||18.4 g|
Salted red shiso (red shiso, salt, salted plum juice), salt, sugar, flavour enhancer: E621, E635; acids: E296.
- Product may differ from the picture.
- Delivered product may be in a different packaging, colour and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the information on the product packaging, as the ingredients may vary.
- We recommend always reading the information on the product packaging.
- Quantity of goods with special prices is limited.
- A Supplier: