Bamboo Chopsticks Without Covering 21cm, 100pairs
- Kitchen accessories
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per gab:
- 0.05 EUR
- Units per package:
- 30 pcs
4.99 EUR Old price: 8.36 EUR
Chopsticks are small tapered sticks used in pairs of equal length as the traditional eating utensils of Greater China, Japan. Chopsticks are most commonly made of bamboo or plastic, but are also made of metal, bone, ivory, and various types of wood. The pair of sticks is maneuvered in one hand, between the thumb and fingers, and used to pick up pieces of food. We offer bamboo japanese style chopsticks, available in one pair or packaging. Length: 21 cm
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- Quantity of goods with special prices is limited.
- A Supplier: