Balsamic vinegar ”Riserva Anna”, 100ml
- GIUSEPPE GIUSTI
- Balsamic vinegars & creams
- Country of origin:
- Quantity (kg/l/pcs):
- Price per l:
- 137.50 EUR
- Units per package:
- 6 pcs
- Best before date:
The "Family Reserve" is a special line of fine balsamic vinegars and condiments dedicated to the Giusti family ancestors. The “Piccole Donne” is a series of sweet, delicate and considerably dense condiments, recalling the local custom, still used today, of bottling small quantites of a family production of balsamic vinegar. The tradition wants these small glass bottles finshed by hand, and sealed with raw rope and red wax sealing. Ingredients: Must of cooked, sundried grapes; aged wine vinegar. Ageing: 12 years in wine barrels, with the addition of aged balsamic vinegar drawn from a series of centuries old casks.
Wine Vinegar, Cooked Must.
- Product may look differ from a picture.
- Delivered product may be in different packaging, color and form.
- Product description on the site may vary from the informatin on the product packaging, as the ingredientcs may vary.
- We recommend that you always read the information on the product packaging.
- A Supplier: